Jen Musatto

Jen Musatto

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Monster Morty The incredible Yeti


I found this great faux fur just laying around doing nothing in my costume box. I'm sure my husband wont be happy that I used his Viking vest to make a YETI. (But he has a really poor memory and he probably wont even remember having the vest. Whoopsi...)

Plus I think that he'd forgive me if knew I made a YETI doll out of it. He likes Yeti's, I like Yeti's, and actually I've never met a person who doesn't lilke Yeti's. So there.

Anyhow, here he is. He's 20 inches tall, 7 inches wide, and 5 inches thick. He's made with faux fur, new red striped fabric, new and vintage buttons, and new polyfil. He's super cuddly.

Not only is he a cool Yeti, but he has three eyes. (making him the only 3 eyed Yeti I've ever seen) His red striped pants make him a fashionista.


No comments:

Post a Comment