Jen Musatto

Jen Musatto

Monday, May 10, 2010

The Travel Channel's Upcoming Show, "America's Most Terrifying Places" Due to air September 2010.

The Travel Channel's Upcoming Show, "America's Most Terrifying Places" Due to air September 2010.My friend and neighbor, Pamela Sullivan Lopez, is a professional photographer. She did a photo shoot a few days ago at Manteno State Hospital, which is suppossed to be haunted. She was there photographing the Dekalb County Paranormal society as they filmed for The Travel Channel. They were there filming an episode of "America's Most Terrifying Places." Pam took one of my dolls up there with her to do the photography for the event. I was so excited. I wish I could have went with her. What a neet place.  Pamela Sullivan Lopez's work can be seen at    http://www.plportraiture.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment